Customer Service Representative
You’re the face of our Beauty & Spa!
- Answering phones, booking appointments for clients, and calling clients to confirm
- Following up with rebooking clients and cancellations.
- Performing transactions for client services.
- Greeting clients with a friendly smile and walking them to the proper room.
- Ensuring clients are being serviced and attended to at all times.
- Keeping the salon front clean, professional-looking, and inviting.
- Selling appropriate retail and product to clients during checkout.
- Ensuring that the client had a pleasant experience during checkout.
- Handling any client complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Assisting with salon assistant duties.
- Assisting with salon maintenance.
- Serving clients refreshments and beverages.
- Responding to customers’ emails, DMS, and text messages.
- Keep track of inventory restock and tracking.
Benefits: Complementary services
Supplemental Pay: Commission
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)